Monday, January 30, 2006

Any chance Peter Jennings put curse on World News Tonight?

I was lying in bed last night thinking that it would be a hoot if good ol' peter jennings put a poltergeist-type curse on World News Tonight........like no one is good enough to fill his shoes you know? Then again, this wasn't just a random fluke accident like being struck by ligtening on the golf course or even spontaneous combustion (by the way, when I was a kid I was petrified of spontaneous combustion.....also the mafia and sharks (my dad took me to see Jaws in the theater and that might be precisely why kids shouldn't see certain movies I guess)

So, back to Bob...yeah, it wasn't something out of the blue....afterall he is in Iraq.....so maybe Peter had nothing to do with it. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home