Thursday, January 19, 2006

Chilling testimony about the fingered chili!

When I am home sick, like a baseball game on tv in summer time, I enjoy listening/watching CourtTV live trial coverage. It can put me to sleep quicker than I can say justifiable homicide!

I was disturbed yesterday to hear what the Severed Finger in the Chili Couple received for their punishment yesterday! The hubby got 12 years and the nutter wife got 9......
What do we think about that? I can't say that what these two morons did was right.......afterall that sweet Wendy's guy never bothered anyone except me with those commericals.......
But when he passed away, those annoying commericals with him in them stopped. I am surprised they didn't make commercials before his death of him as Peter or some angel coming to us from Heaven. Anyway, so these two geniuses get a severed finger from a friend (that was another story I wanted more info on....where did they get the finger?) So, this other genius that lost his finger doesn't need it to be sewn back on I guess and they devise a plan to use it in their chili........
Well, I remember the news stories about it. They were investigating if anyone in the plants, factories or Wendy's all across the country lost a finger!

Long story short, no one had......Did someone that worked at Wendy's plant the finger? We wouldn't know for sure. How they tracked these two clever saboteurs down I will never know!
But I am not sure if the actual punishment fits the crime since they didn't kill anyone. They just tried to extort money and is that any different that Enron or the Mafia? Also, let's not forget, they didn't plant the finger for someone, some unsuspecting elder to find....they planted it for one of them to find. Therefore, hardly any crime has been committed. I think a nice fine and hours upon hours of community service, the gross kind would have be sufficient.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles McCarthy said...

I think that the deserve their own reality show, where they would go around planting stuff in their food and trying to get free food and stuff. That would be really fun to watch, or at least better than the Tyra Banks show. She seems obsessed with fat people.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home