Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Does anyone know anyone that has ever bought one of these?

I know that's a silly-ass question but I am dying to know. I am sure if I go to Thailand or Nepal I would buy one.......you almost have to.

Now, I've seen this on TV and I didn't like what I saw (I think one of the Road Rules on MTV went to Thailand and had to get an elephant to paint something) but I didn't like how the "driver" or "Mahout" smacks them with a stick to get them to paint....I guess they don't feel it too much but still, they'd rather be doing something else. (except working in a curcus).......so these places call themselves "Conservatories".........do they mean if the elephants weren't painting they'd be a piano someplace?
So I guess it's better to paint. At any rate, how would I know I was getting a true elephant painting? Does it come with proof? This one is pretty darn good.

I wonder if I can get my cat, Pearlgrl to hold a brush on her tail for just a few strokes. God knows she lands her tail in my coffee cup almost every weekend morning when we sit on the sofa catching up on the week's events.

http://www.elephantart.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=417

1 Comments:

Blogger Katty Kat said...

animals doing human things has always been hilarious! I was trying to explain the Sprint commerical to Otten with the Monkey with a Cold.......I get tired of chimps so to see another type of monkey is a breath of fresh air. When a puppy changes the channel it's pretty cute....when it sits on the remote that even cuter and changes the channel with the heiney...good times.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home