Friday, January 20, 2006

I say Enuff Miners............already

Has it occured to anyone that these people are just jumping on bandwagons? All of a sudden all of these coal miners are coming out of the woodwork, or deep pits like I don't know what! If one ain't a woman or a chimpanzee I ain't interested. Fool me once shame on me......however the saying goes!
I agree that news is slow but please don't give me more reason to stay up till the wee hours hoping one is alive to then discover one is alive and never hear about his sorry ass again!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/20/mine.fire/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Katty Kat said...

I saw a show on Discover about the most dangerous 20 jobs and Mining was like number 9 (actually it just rhymes with mine so I said that) but it was on the list......but O is right, commercial fishing was on there as well as logging!!
How come they never get in the news!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home