Friday, January 13, 2006

Some kids are so smart!

When I used to get the Philadelphia Inquirer weekly, I used to LOVE to read the section called Kids Talk. It was often times very very good as kids really ask good questions.....

I was watching a new show recently called New Breed Vets on one of my favorite channels, Animal Planet and I saw a tiger getting an operation. Well, they shaved the tiger to perform the operation on his side and guess what? Tigers have the same stripes on their skin! Who knew??
I heard that Zebras do too.........does a giraffe? What is the reason for that???

Anyway, in my search to find the answer I stumbled upon a site for kids about animals and again was struck by their smart questions.....

I am dying to read the answer to one youngster's question "why do ferrets stink"? it's another great and well pondered question.......they are gross and stinky!

http://www.animaland.org/asp/askazula/tigers.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home