Friday, March 10, 2006

I ask you.....When is enough enuff?

We are all busy and potty training a dog needs committment and patience. Who in their right mind wants this mess in their house? Not me. I know we all can't take a week's vacation to potty train a dog but our parents and grandparents all did it without this contraption! Take a look at the photo of the bulldog, down middle of the page in a precarious position......what is that scale all about?

http://www.wizdog.com/

While watching lowsy local TV the other night (out of some town no where near where I live) I saw a commerical for this seemingly helpful eyesore and I immediately committed the website to memory for bloggin! I honestly say the very best "terrible idea" commercials are on local TV.
Anyway, the commercial itself is hilarious. The eyesore in question, is made of 1970's shag carpeting, doesn't match anything in anyone's house and is huge! It doesn't even fold down for neat and easy storage under the craftmatic. Does it come in colors, imported woods, ceramic tile? Does it come with a railing for older dogs?

http://www.doggysteps.com/index.html

What ever happened to good ol fashioned bending over to help man's best friend onto the bed??? I think people have too much money, that's what I think! There is no need for these steps, simply pile up shoe boxes or empty 1/2 gallon milk cartons from your trash and your neighbors and build your own stairs! There is nothing some garbage and a staple gun or hot glue gun can't solve!

Half the people in this commerical need the "doggy Steps" catastrophy, let's be honest! That is who it is for, blaming it on the dog.....like when people "break wind" and blame the dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home