Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not sure I buy this...........

Are we supposed to believe that this old nutter had a nail hit him in the collar bone, breaking the skin and then entered his lung to be later, much later coughed up???


35 Years Later, Man Coughs Up Nail
February 21, 2006 - You've heard the saying, "tough as nails?" Well that certainly rings true for a California man who got a big shock while brushing his teeth.
He coughed up a nail!
Eighty-two-year-old Bud Hart was doing some gardening in Minnesota 35 years ago when something flew up and hit him just above his collar bone. He felt a small prick, but thought nothing of it. The next day, he felt a sharp pain in his lower chest. Doctors X-rayed him and found this small nail, which had sealed itself off. The doctors told Bud it wouldn't hurt him and that he'd take the nail to grave.
Bud Hart: "When it hit me just a little like a bee bite, you know, and I put my finger up there and just a little trace of blood you know didn't think much of it." He still had it... up until three weeks ago.
Bud Hart: "I was just starting to brush my teeth, I'd been having this little kind of tickle in my throat you know and it'd been going around so that's what I thought it was." A new scan a month ago showed the nail was actually in Bud's lung and he was going to have it removed. But now there is no need. Bud says he feels just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home