Friday, February 17, 2006

Talk about feeling old...........

I was thinking about my favorite shows from when I was a kid recently.........
I absolutely loved "Land of the Lost" and I never missed it. I was petrified of the Sleestaks (I had to look up how to spell it), I really was. In fact, I remember it being so real.......the giant strawberries Holly would pick? Even when the raft went over the ciff or Falls, that was real...well not too long ago, I saw an episode....maybe TV LAND, I don't remember but it was so ridiculous and fake......I couldn't believe it was the same show. I still hated her hairy friend as much as I did then.

At least I can get an autographed photo of Holly for $28.00 for sweet memories.

Where is she now??

http://www.landofthelost.com/hollypic.htm

My sister loved Sigmund and the Seamonster and I liked that too. It was sweet. My sister sometimes still talks about his Mama.......I forget her name but my sister loved that show.
I think all of the H &R Puff N Stuff were pretty good. Remember the Bungaloos?

I think I liked the Banana Spilts least and that was a little before my time. But I remember it well. I didn't like the Electric Company though.........I hated how Ruth Buzby would yell "Hey yoooooouuuu Guys"
It scared me.

I did however, love and never missed this show!!

I still love the song and know all the words!

http://www.newzoorevue.com/index1.html

It just all looks so dated!! Man I am old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home