Thursday, January 12, 2006

Which Airlines have the most delectable in flight meals?

Since I love to travel and try to internationally twice a year........I always remember the meal I ate and what was "pretty darn good considering......" and what was just lousy and gross to look at.

I still remember en route to London, the clotted cream dessert............the name made me cringe but what a delight!

I believe my best meal thus far happened on my over night flight in 1989 to Europe via Kuwait Air. Don't get me wrong, even in 1989 I was nervous to fly such an airline but it was wonderful.
In coach, I got a lovely typed menu........and the food was great!

I think this meal looks fascinating! Uzbeki....or Uzbekistani in flight meals look yummy!

http://www.airlinemeals.net/indexMeals.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Katty Kat said...

I was talking about food!! If you want to talk about alcohol......I'd have to say I was pretty snookered on Air Portugal....what's it called TAP airlines........non stop booze....also the gals all wore over the knee high heeled boots and tons of make-up like Robert Palmer (dating myself) girls.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Katty Kat said...

My sister just reminded me that I was so drunk on TAP that I thought they were the sexy Palmer girls when in fact, that sexy flight was Servi Venza, the ever so scary Venezuelan Flight to Caracas.......
We were trapped in the airport for hours and the "banana republic" were all around with big guns....my sister told me that Venezuela is a rich oil country so they have a good airline.....well she was wrong...it was the oldest piece of junk I ever saw....I would not fly that airline again....I probably won't go to Caracas again either.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Katty Kat said...

Has anyone ever flown the Russian airline--Airflot?
That sounds lovely!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home