Friday, March 24, 2006

Yet another reason to go to Jail......

Well, jail isn't all bad....I mean, you don't pay any bills, you lift weights, watch TV, get food, get drugs, smoke all the cigs you want, anyplace you want.......(smokers on the outside have less rights) you get visitors, conjugal visits too! You can read and study.......imagine not having to work and having time to do all those things you sometimes neglect..... you could focus all the time you wanted on that GED or law degree you always wanted and having more time to spend at the gym.......jail looks pretty darn good to me right now!

Now, there is another good reason to go straight to jail and not pass go! I have to admit, I do love orange but I don't look very good in bright "hunting" orange. However, I look lovely in stripes........I believe horizontal ones are more slenderizing! I found it interesting that the Sheriff that seems to be the brains behind this new dress code is named Gene Kelly!! I hope they bring back the little hat too!


SPRINGFIELD, OH-March 22, 2006 - The retro fashion look is in – for those in the big house.
Clark County, Ohio, Sheriff Gene Kelly says his prisoners will be wearing old-fashioned jail stripes.
The current green and dark blue prisoner outfits look like hospital scrubs, the sort you might see on "ER."
But scrubs are also popular on the street, a little too common for Sheriff Kelly.
He says he's bringing back the black-and-white striped uniforms, to make sure the prisoners stand out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katty Kat said...

yes, aren't these vertical? I've never seen a horizontal striped uniform.......
vertical or "holocaust' stripes......as they are called in the fashion world!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home