Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where have I been?

Wow, I haven't blogged in a year--more than a year actually. well, I am not that surprised because when I was a kid I would get a diary every christmas. I would be super diligent for a few weeks and then nothing again for a long time or ever again. I never really liked a journal. I like the idea of it but it just doesn't work for me and I really don't need my thoughts floating around out there. This blog is like a journal but its just superficial stuff and it isn't personal. Whenever I did go back and read my journals it was pathetic. It brought back some memories of where I was and what was going on when I wrote in it but talk about depressing. It seemed like I was always fighting with my parents. Reading it made me sad and I thought 'was I really that miserable?' so I tossed them in the trash. It was fun remembering parties and who said what to whom.....but that was about it. I'm not sure why I haven't blogged because there have been tons of great things to blog about. I lost my chance though to talk about things that pissed me off this year. I promise to be better from now on with this blog. Not that anyone cares or even reads it but I think it has moments that are pretty funny and I enjoy reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home