Monday, May 15, 2006

Ohhhhhhhh that smell..............

You know I love perfume as much as the next gal. In fact, I have about 100 bottles. My sister and I made a promise not to buy any more perfume, for ourselves or each other until we manage to use what we have....make a dent in the collection. Then a company called Demeter came out with those bizarre perfume scents like dirt, rubber and funeral.....I liked the tomato myself but ended up with Gin and Tonic and a Cosmo one.........I didn't really want to smell like a funeral....well, I must admit that I love some smells. I love the smell of a skunk (something fresh about it reminds me of where I grew up) gasoline, crayons and I love the smell of peat and certain wood burning.......but one smell I have loved as long as I can remember is this one..............My mother would never buy it for us. I think my grandmother bought me a can once and I was banished to the cement basement to play with it and I used to play with it at friend's houses.........it was greasy and you can't get it out of carpet......I'm in heaven with this product.


PAWTUCKET, R.I. (AP) - May 15, 2006 - It's one of the most unique smells around. And now you can wear it.
Hasbro is continuing its celebration of Play-Doh's 50th anniversary by releasing "Eau de Play-Doh," a perfume designed to smell just like the kids' modeling clay.
Spokesman Gary Serby says Play-Doh's smell is one of its most enduring memories, and Hasbro figures smelling the perfume will transport people back to their childhood.
It sells for 19 dollars a bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home