Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ok, maybe I am an animal nutter!

Listen, I loved my pets (except those rabbits) but I think that if you get to the point of these products........you might want to put the pet out of its misery right?

If you had a monkey you might invest in diapers.........good idea!!

http://www.seniorpetproducts.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=251&pg=0

On a side note: I also had a pet clam that I got in Ocean City, NJ when I was about 5. My mom let me bring it to the motel from the beach but made me keep it outside........needless to say it died. It kept coming out of the shell for what I thought was a drink of water. I was never allowed to have those hermit crabs either......there might be a market for hermit crab diapers.......then they can go all around and not have to stay in that cage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home